Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snow, Football, an Cat Dancing


7:28 am - Sometime last night after dark it snowed. We got up to this morning to a dusting on the ground.

4:14 pm - Well I went with Mother to Manchester where I helped her buy the new appliances at Brook Valley. Than I left Gr with her and went to Pittsfield to pick up some Christmas decorating things. Now it's just really good to be home curled up on the couch. Peace and quite. I'm going to do some work on Photo Shop, write a little, and relax, on my last night of being home alone.

7:07 pm - I just realized today is when C should have been playing in a bowl game. Had the Ironmen scored in those last two minutes two weeks ago in St Cloud, today they would have been playing one more football game. Oh well as sad as it still makes me feel, would a, should a, could a, but didn't.

8:05 pm - I just found a really good movie on the Western channel
. I think is is some of Burt Reynolds finest work in his early years.

No comments: