Friday, November 14, 2008

The Mouse Who Made Trash Go Away

6:58 am - I knew Big E would be calling first thing this morning and getting me up. That's why I took the phone to bed with me last night. I don't know why, but I kept having dreams about Little E's last girlfriend. He didn't even go with her very long, and I only met her twice. Guess she made an impression.

9:05 am - My Mother is going to make me nuts. Being around her is like walking on glass. We have a small Dumpster at the end of the drive, which is empty about once a month, and Mother uses it with us. Well now we have to get rid of it [to keep the peace], because she has decided that, that is why she saw a mouse go under her car. If I don't get rid of it, she'll be snipping at me until I can't even sleep. Never live in a house where you can see your parents home from you window. In some way it will be a kind of hell.

12:22 pm - I dropped Gr off for his grooming and PetSmart. Than I dropped over $300 at BJ's to get the boys through one week at camp. Lunched at Ruby Tuesdays because I wanted to try their crab cake mini. I wont need to do that again.

1:57 pm - I found a couple more items for Christmas. At the Wal-Mart in the clearance aile. Three down and ton to go. It felt good to buy something, because I just can't my head into the Christmas spirit.

7:30 pm - I have a little friend living with me. A little mouse made a trip through the living room. On it's next pass I guess I should try to catch him. But for now, since its warm and the pellet stove is out, I guess this is a good time to clean it.

No comments: