Monday, November 24, 2008

What Do I Do All Day

12:07 pm - In the office all morning. I feel like such a waist working here. Off to Manchester to make a deposit.

2:29 pm - I had lunch at Mulligan's, couldn't get by today without their nachos. Than before I did all the other running around [bank, post office, Rite-Aid], I took Gr for a walk at the Rec Park. It was good one with Gr making a friend and behaving beyond my expectations. It was perhaps the only thing in my life I have control over right now. I can go for a walk every day, I can maybe get that part of my life back.

4:43 pm - No one knows just what I do all day long. I'm one of those people in the back ground, juggling all the balls so that everyone else can relax and enjoy the show. I return the phone calls, do the paper work, remind Big E to take care of his promises to clients, do the banking, sell our product, handle the employees, keep everything at the house running from laundry to dinner [although the damn pellet stove isn't working again], today I even had to clean the office toilet, playing plumber when it got stopped up. And yet it doesn't feel to me most days like I have a real job, and don't think many people see me as having a job or even working. I guess that means I'm really good at what I do.

No comments: