Friday, November 21, 2008

I Love the Damn Pellet Stove


9:36 am - The damn pellet stove isn't working again this morning. I love the stove when it's running, because it's so much cleaner and easier than a wood stove, but when it stops running there isn't much you can do. Turn it off, wait, turn it on and hope. Than if it doesn't work call the guy and pay. The stove is supposed to save money, but I've forked out $150 in service calls already this year.

12:32 pm - I did the good daughter thing and took Mother to Home Depot to look at a stove and refrigerator she is thinking about buying. We picked out a stove, but than she decided she didn't like any of their fridges. So I guess I'll be making another trip. Than she wanted to go to the Christmas Tree farm to pick up bows to make wreathes, but they weren't open. I got the lawn picked up, and the bunnies moved back to their winter home. So the rest of the day will be spent doing paper work.

6:01 pm - I just finished listing some items for sale on EBay and Photosmart A826 Home Photo Center
Amazon. I figure I can clean something up, get them out of the house, and make a little money while I'm at it.

No comments: