Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow, Dog, Toy, and Boys

8:11 am - We are waiting for the snow to begin. Big E is on the road trying to stay ahead of the storm. I'd like to say I can't wait for him to get here, but his mood is pissy and its got me keyed up already. I think this will be a ruff weekend while we all try to settle in and get used to each other all being home.

11:37 am - I have the smartest dog in the the world. Pulling up our driveway I say to him, "your toy is there by the drive, you ought to take in before it snows and it gets plowed up until Spring." Gr gets out of the truck and I swear to God, he went right over, got his toy and took it in the house.

12:43 pm - The snow has come.

8:28 pm - The dogs have finally settled down and are sleeping. Myself and both boys are on our computers. Big E is flipping through the TV channels. And the snow continues to fall. My family is home and for tonight at least...all is right with the world.

No comments: