Saturday, December 27, 2008

Rain and Ice

10:07 am - It's raining, damp and yucky. I don't feel like doing anything. This would be a good day to stay in, cuddle up on the couch and read a good book. Even the dogs think this would be a good way to spend the day.

1:16 pm - Our driveway is one long ribbon of ice. I took C to the office to get his truck. We slid our way the driveway by staying over in the snow with on wheel. Coming back in was more entertaining, as my ass slid one way than the other. We're going to have to sand it, but I don't want to do that while this warm spell is going on. So we've got to get by until Monday.

8:32 pm - I was really not ready for Big and Little E to get home tonight. Although I didn't feel like it, I really did get quite a bit done. We had leftovers from Christmas dinner [pork hash], so I can now see the shelves in my fridge. Only thing I didn't get done that I wanted to today was getting the tree out of the house. C fell asleep on the couch watching "True Grit"
and I didn't have the heart to wake him, so that will wait until morning.

No comments: