Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shop Til You Drop

7:30 am - I've got a knot in my lower back, which I'm hoping will work itself out. I slept pretty good last night, but I feel tired this morning. Must be yesterday's early morning catching up with me.

9:25 am - Sitting in the truck waiting for the window to defrost enough so I can peak out and drive.

3:30 pm - I've shopped till I dropped. Sort of. I knocked a few more gifts off the list. For the most part this has been a enjoyable day to watch people. At Settler's Green I watched kids sledding on a man made hill. I couldn't help but wonder at the joy we get from the feeling of zipping down hill on snow. Any how I'm about to take a break and watch a movie. Than it will be back to shopping.

10:17 pm - I called Big E after the movie was over [Little E was right about there only being old people at Australia, I was the youngest person in the theater], and found that they had made it to Ely and C's house. I have wrapped up all the shopping I wanted to do here in North Conway, and am ready to move on to Freeport in the morning. I really didn't feel all the well today; I've had a headache all day. I am so very ready to call it a night and get some sleep. Maybe when I get up in the morning it will be snowing.

No comments: