Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cell Phone From Hell


9:48 am - I can not get myself going today. So far the big accomplishment is that I've taken a shower [still not dressed]. The sucky part is that I've got a lot to get done. Well maybe I'll fall back on the tried and true. I'll make a list and start checking things off.

12:26 pm - What a frigging waist of time. If I may trash a company for a moment, do not get your cell phone service from Hand Chevrolet in Manchester. I always know that I'm going to have to wait for service, but after waiting a half hour, I was talked down to by a Mr Warren like I was a three year old. Big E sent me in to get a new battery for his phone, and after sitting through what I'm sure this guy thought was an education, I was told they didn't have any batteries. I have no complaints with US Cellular, but their dealer in Manchester sucks. If I could get out of the contract I would switch in a heart beat.

2:18 pm - Well I just found out about on the material sales made in the last two weeks while WK wasn't at the shop, that no one told me to bill for. Wonder how many other things went out of here with no payment.

10:22 pm - Well the list thing worked pretty well for me, I got everything check off but one item. I even had it together enough to bake a loaf of Banana Bread. Now if I can just keep myself from eating any of it tonight. With any luck Big E and Little E will save me a piece for my breakfast in the morning.

No comments: