Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Some People

8:23 am - I'm tired of hypocrites. Barbara Streisand happy to be in the presences of President Bush, at the Kennedy Center Awards, since she is being honored. Israel feeling perfectly justified in bombing the Palestinians. Funny what some people consider ethical behavior.

12:47 pm - I spent the morning in the office. CT from Finn & Stone came down so we could go through the business insurance. It looks like we'll be able to save quite a bit. Than I had phone calls to catch up on. The biggy to the Vermont Sales Tax people. I'd like to get that paid before the end of the year, but I can't do it online. So after being on hold, I finally talked to a real person who is going to fax me the form. Right now I'm taking care of some errands in Manchester. The town is packed. A reminder if why living anywhere else is a plus.

7:14 pm - It seems I still have an awful lot left on my to do list, here at the end of the day. We had a good dinner, even though Little E wasn't here, and I made his favorite meal. He was bowling with RP. When they got back RP hung around for awhile to visit. He's a nice kid.

No comments: