Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cold

9:05 am - -38 out here this morning. I'm nervous about the rental car starting, so I can get to Duluth tonight. The guy came to read the water meeter a few minutes ago and Map went off. I think she learned some bad behavior while she was home with Gr. C just got up and I told him to maybe go start his truck and get it warmed up.

1:37 pm - It was a clear ride down to the city, just a small snow shower in Virginia. I am already missing C, Map, and Ely. It is always so hard to leave. Some day I'm not going to leave. Since I'm town and can't check into the hotel until after three , I'm grabbing lunch at the Olive Garden.

3:31 pm - I got rid of the worst rental car I've ever driven. The tires had no traction at all. The hotel came to get me at the airport, so now I'm in my room, comfortable and warm. I printed my flight ticket [I got an up-grade to first class on one leg] for the morning. So that's it I can just relax the rest of the day. Except I'd still like to be back with C. I really don't want to go home.

No comments: