Friday, January 2, 2009

I Resolve

9:50 am - I'm trying to get into gear for my day. I really don't feel much like facing the real world. Oh well, I'm sure no one cares what I want or am feeling. So, get my mind off bad thoughts and feelings let talk about New Year's resolutions. I don't normally play this game, but this year I think I need something, some kind of goal. So first I want to weigh 12 pounds less next year that today. I know 12 pounds doesn't sound like much, but it's better than being 12 pounds heavier. I also want to keep donating a dollar a day. Only I learned that trying to find a place every day is just plain stressful, so I will donate only once a month, but the amount will be equal to days in the month. So when December 31st comes around, I should have given away $365.

No comments: