Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cold and Movies and Last Days

7:52 am - It is wickedly cold out this morning. It is double digit negative. I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere today.

10:56 am - I've been working on my blog posts all morning. C got up a little while ago and he seems to feel about the same as I do about going out in the cold. Course he has to go out tonight for a class at six. I'm going to run out him a thing to block the draft that is coming in around the bottom of the front door. Or maybe I'll just cuddle under another blanket.

4:59 pm - C and I caught and early dinner at the Grand Ely Lodge. He has class tonight at six. Since I'll be spending tomorrow night in Duluth before I fly home Thursday morning, this was my last time for spending time with him. When we got back I started the rental car. It turned over, but hard. Hopefully letting it run and warm up will be enough to get it started tomorrow too.

5:54 pm - I ran down to Pamida and picked up that thing to block drafts. I wound up picking up a couple of movies, "Appaloosa" and Swing Vote,for C and I to watch tonight. It has warmed up to a balmy -10.

10:02 pm - We have finished watching Appaloosa which wasn't bad but kind of slow. Now if C's DVD player doesn't screw up we might get through the second movie. And when C and Map finish their late dinner

No comments: