Monday, January 12, 2009

A School For Parents

2:24 pm - I took C to school this morning and got his tuition paid. It was fun to walk around the college and have all these people saying Hi to him, or the teacher's calling him by name and asking him to help out a new student. It's so great as a parent to know your child is well liked and respected. One of those few times when you know you did a good job as a parent. On the other hand Little E is a reminder that I didn't do such a good job as a parent. He lost his licence after being caught at a party for under aged drinking. I don't know...

6:29 pm - C has a class that gets over at seven tonight, so I decided to order pizza from Pizza Hut. They deliver out here, which I still find really cool. Plus I can order on line, which is even cooler. What can I say I'm easy to please.

No comments: