Monday, February 2, 2009

Stress Is A Good Mover

9:18 am - I just can't seem to get moving this morning. Think I'm over whelmed by how much I need to get done. I just want to go back to bed and call it a day.

11:19 am - Nothing like a little stress to get you moving. I have an appointment for a mammogram on Friday and just found out today that I have to see a doctor, first for a piece of paper. So I scrambled and got into NorthShire today. But really how dumb to have to pay for an appointment just for a piece of paper.

1:02 pm - Time for some lunch. I took Gr for a walk at the Manchester Rec, but had to cut it a little short. I gt a muscle cramp in my lower left back. It was a ruff walk back to the truck. After lunch I have to do a little banking that back to the office. It looks like I'm going to make it through the to-do-list.

9:49 pm - Big E got his father how from the hospital. I think his father gave him a hard time coming home. I know his Mother did. Our pellet stove is making a strange noise tonight. At least its not a ringing in my ears, that really makes me feel better. Oh and also my favorite TV show is coming back to TNT on March 8th; Saving Grace

No comments: