Friday, February 6, 2009

Mammograms Only Come Once A Year

8:05 am - I was up and rolling early this morning. Needed to be in Rutland at the hospital for a mammogram. Just on of those yearly test that we women get. One which in my opinion most women make a much bigger fuss about that in necessary. In case you're wondering, they aren't painful or in truth are they even uncomfortable. The worst part is being cold in the room in one of those hospital gowns, and not being able to put on deodorant until it's over.

8:51 pm - Little E went over to Albany with his cousins SP and BK to play laser tag. I found the movie To Kill a Mockingbird on TV, and so am enjoying watching it. I really loved the book, and I believe the movie did it justice. Its been a nice quite afternoon and evening around here.

No comments: