Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Father's

7:07 am - Getting up with a headache this morning. Sharp stabbing remitting pain on the right side of my head. Had me lying in bed wondering just what I did with my life. If I kicked off today, what can I say I've left behind. All I could come up with was raising the boys and helping Big E grow his business. That's not bad I guess. I have also thought about my wanting to be a writer. The fact is the only thing holding me back from being a writer is me. If I write, I am a writer. Focus.

8:15 am - Just realized that today was the day fifteen years ago that my Dad died. I really can't believe it's been that long. I can't believe how often I still think about him.

10:20 am - Big E's Father is sick again. And this time his Mother's got something to. He just called and said for me not to come in because he's got to take care of his Father while GP runs his Mother to the hospital. No way is Big E's Father going to be healthy enough for the knee on the 16th.

10:20 pm - I had to wait until nine to pick Little E from his first Crash class. Got home to Big E all upset again. They had to take his Father back to the hospital again. Not that, that's much of a surprise. I just wish this wasn't taking so much out of Big E.

No comments: