Saturday, March 14, 2009

College Tour

12:09 pm - C and I are watching the old movieNorth to Alaska, withJohn Wayne. It's a nice way to spend a Saturday. Thursday he and I drove down to Morris MN to look at the college. Since its about a seven hour drive down there from Ely, we went the night before and stayed at the Prairie Inn. One of the football coaches took us out to dinner at a pizza joint. The next morning we drove to the school and took the grand tour, we had lunch with the coaches, more meetings. than we drove home. We got home last night about ten. Today we are working on college applications, and just chilling out.

4:35 pm - Just finished another college application with C. We are trying to remember all the extra activities he did in high school and it was a lot harder than I thought. He did a lot of stuff.

10:00 pm - we just finished watching Will Ferrell's take on George Bush. That was a waist of an hour and half, I'll never get back. I really though the show would be funny, but not. I took Map out for a nice walk around town this evening just before dark. It is really warm out here.

No comments: