Thursday, March 5, 2009

Badly Run Flights

10:12 am - I've got to get going and get my things packed. I've got two hours to clean out my truck, pack, and kill time. Isn't it funny that I can't wait to get out of the house and see C, but I don't really want to go. I love being home when Big is away and I hate leaving Gr, who is already looking sad.

1:41 pm - I'm at the airport in Albany. I've seen it so busy here. i had to park in the over flow's over flow parking lot, and it took me over twenty minutes to get through security. That's crazy for this airport. Now I can just relax, read, and do some writing. [I've developed an idea for telling the Reynolds story.]

5:34 pm - I'm in the air finally. I don't think I've ever seen a worse job done in loading a plane. Then when they got us on the plane, we were told that do to traffic we couldn't take off. So I'm guessing my once plenty of time between flights is now going to be a tight connection.

7:22 pm - I made it to the plane for Duluth with about five minutes to spare. I love how when they open the door of the plane we all push our way out and run up the shoot like cattle.

10:17 - I have found myself in my favorite hotel, with my rental car, and finally relaxed after a long day. I'm eating a pizza, since I didn't get any dinner. Tomorrow I will head up to C's place, tonight and the morning I sleep in.

No comments: