Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow On The Screen

10:05 am - My life has been so dull lately that I couldn't even think of anything to write about. At least today I can report that were getting some snow. Big left yesterday for a week long trip to play golf in Florida with some of the guys. So things are relaxed around here.

3:38 pm - It's still snowing and the wind has kicked up. I got payroll done and few other office things taken care of. Now I wont have to go back to the office until Wednesday.

10:02 pm - Damn my lap top crashed tonight. I guess it's time to buy a new one, I really didn't want to. Worse thing is it ate up my photo of the snow today. On the good side "Saving Grace" is back on tonight. C called so I know he's alright, and Little and I manged a whole evening on the couch together. Life goes on [well maybe not for my computer].

No comments: