Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ely Snow

Yesterday March 9
11:15 am - It's a gray morning with C still in bed and Map chilling out with me on the couch. I'm thinking about staying out here with C longer. I've got to figure out how to get him into his next college and I don't think I can do it in one week.

Today March 10
11:38 am - The snow has just started and the wind is up, but we are still waiting for the predicted storm to get here. Map and I just got back in from a walk around the block. I had to get her out of the house.

3:53 pm - The snow has finally got here, but so far no real wind to speak of yet. We just ate our dinner. Neither C or I have gotten dressed today. This is my idea of a perfect vacation.

8:44 pm - It is really coming down out there. I love it. I really should take Map and go for a walk around the town, but I don't think I'm going to make it. Right now I thinking about popcorn and a movie.

No comments: