Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stomach All Tied Up

I’m so sick of the news. Even if the new is good, before they are done with the report, they spin everything out to be bad. Today is going to be a long one. I guess I’m back on with the college trip on Monday and Tuesday with C. He dropped that class Thursday, and I know that that killed him. So I’ve got just today to get things clean up around here. And, as usual it seems that everyone want a part of my time.

I’m having a really hard time with this trip. I’ve been dealing with a huge knot in my stomach for days. I have feeling of dread, that something somewhere in my life isn’t running right. I am not even looking forward to any part of the trip. I have been on the edge of tears for days now as well. I get don’t get it, it’s not like me.

Big still isn’t home. He had a guy come down from Burlington to fix the starter on the Skid Steer. They are still working on it. I guess I was lucky I saw him at the shop this morning. If I had known he was going to be this late, I would have gone back up to the shop. So anyway I’m home alone. Little is out with his girl friend Whit. C just called me to let me know he got a letter for us [as in his parents] from Bethany. It calmed me talk to him.

No comments: